1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
I love how Jared is just like “oh hey DANCING IS HAPPENING.”
Reminds me of this scene from the gag reel:
whenever one is doing something the other just has to
Don’t even watch Supernatural but this is fantastic lol
Real life brothers, ya’ll
THAT’S LITERALLY THE CUTEST THING OH MY GOD I’M GIGGLING
"I wanna rock your body please stay come on dance with me"
so how about a movie starring Chris Evans, Chris Pine, Chris Hemsworth, and Chris Pratt directed by Christopher Nolan naturally titled The Crisis
Coming out this ChristmasChristal clear on iMax
Playboy’s catcall flowchart.
I’m reblogging Playboy. Somebody stop me.
Even Playboy wants men to stop screaming at women on the street. When the pinnacle of female objectification is telling you you’re being a sexist pig, maybe for real you’re being a sexist pig. (I mean, women have been telling you you’re a sexist pig for catcalling for a long time, but then again, they’re *women* so their opinions don’t count. Now a magazine for men has acknowledged it so LISTEN UP.)